Hi, I’m Gina Orlando. I have a passion for true health and wellness using a natural, holistic approach for the changes you want. During my over 30 years experience in the holistic health, natural foods and prevention fields, I have acquired easy and effective tools, techniques and resources. With these tools I act as a facilitator and coach to help you make the changes you desire and deserve in your life and in your health. I look forward to working with you by Zoom, by phone, or in person as a:
My principal medical specialty (for which you may need a referral from your physician) is Anxiety Relief, Panic, Fears, Phobias and Social Anxiety.
WASHINGTON POST article, November 2019: Hypnotherapy helps some patients cope with surgery and recovery.
How can I help you?
Working together with your mind, body and spirit, I can help you make health, habit and lifestyle changes … naturally, effectively, without drugs, and while having fun in the process.
- • Ease stress, anxious feelings, and overwhelm
- • Eat healthier
- • Support self-esteem, self-love, self-respect, self-care
- And more…
LIFE ENRICHMENT and HEALTHY AGING
- • Increase energy, vitality, youthfulness
- • Live and work more authentically according to your core values
- • Enhance your relationships and spiritual connection
- • Manifest what you desire
- • Put yourself on your own priority list
For diagnosed medical conditions, hypnotherapy clients need a medical referral.
- • Reduce anxiety, panic, fears and phobias
- • Improve IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- • Promote restful sleep
- • Reduce and manage pain
- • Examine alternative medical approaches for your issues
Gina Orlando, MA, CH
Listen to my online radio interview with MindBody Radio from January 20, 2020: https://mindbodyradio.com/daily-show/episode/Gina-Orlando
In my work and support of clients as a Certified Hypnotherapist and Certified Health and Wellness Coach, I do not prescribe, diagnose or directly treat medical conditions. I coach and support you with effective ways to use your mind-body connection and use your own inner resources to achieve the goals you desire and deserve. Always check in with your healthcare professional to diagnose, prescribe and treat a medical illness.
This web site created by Cascade Creative Productions